Youth Group is about growing deeper in our faith, participating in mission projects, making friends, and having fun. Here’s our line up of Youth Group activities coming soon:
The 5th Annual Church Rummage Sale’s second day on Saturday, March 7th from 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. Families of youth going on the trip are encouraged to contribute items for the Bake Sale (all proceeds benefit the Mission Trip) and Rummage Sale. Bake sale items should be dropped off on Thursday, March 5th so they can be sold on both days of the sale.
· Saturday, March 14th Our 3rd Annual Tea Time! All youth need to be in Fellowship Hall at 9 a.m. to help set up for the event, which begins at 11 a.m. After Tea Time clean up is finished, we will head to the beach for an afternoon of fun and sun. Roanna, Anna and Zeb Wilson will be with us for the whole day. Make sure to bring your bathing suits, towels and sandals with you!
Youth Group Sundays
· Sunday, March 1st: Youth Group from 12-1:15 p.m. and then leading “Church On The Road” worship services at Royal Oaks (1:45 p.m.) and Crescent Wood (2:30 p.m.) Assisted Living with Pastor Jody and Mike.
· Sunday, March 8th: Youth Group from 12-2 p.m. Help clean up from the Rummage Sale and then we will go to St. Gabriel's Episcopal Church to walk their Prayer Labyrinth!
· Sunday, March 15th: Kick off your Spring Break with Youth Group from 12-2 p.m. Join in the fun as we "Dunk The Pastor & Mission Team" after worship and Treat Time. All proceeds benefit the Summer Youth Mission Trip.
· Sunday, March 22nd: Youth Group from 12-2 p.m. Wrap up your Spring Break with us! We will celebrate Erica’s birthday as part of Treat Time with chocolate cake.
· Saturday, March 28th: SpaceCoast City Fest in Viera Meet in the parking lot at 10 a.m. and we will be home later that night, time TBD.
· Sunday, March 29th: Youth Group from 12-2 p.m. We will make a special “Art in Lent” project for the Sanctuary and do some cooking in the kitchen, then wrap up with games and hanging out time.